Thursday, November 12, 2015

if you don't succeed try try again - garage sale!



OK. So now that I have another car! 3 and counting.
Funds are needed.
Plus I want the Colt screaming again.
So new pistons and more machine work is around the corner.
Plus if you doing it again. Why not do it better!




/jdm-hid-z27ag-conversion.html
/jdm-hid-z27ag-conversion-part-ii.html
/jdm-hid-z27ag-conversion-part-iii.html

Ok ... So I have, UR bars somewhere, Greddy ECU, JDM HID.
Maybe other stuff. Gotta do a clean up.
Oh a carbon fibre bonnet, like the OEM unit.
















I had to convert one set of JDM HID to ADM loom plug.








ADM headlight loom.




















Ok. So I wanted to show the other version of a JDM loom. See the extra 3 wires used for the auto leveling.





No comments:

Post a Comment