Sunday, November 8, 2015

To mark the birth of Le Klaw Bleu - Forged Motor -> Demise




Part of the forged build budget was an exhaust.
I had a broken flex pipe for years, and finally had a chance to do something nice for the car.
I went from the dump which was a 2.5" setup into a stepped front pipe 2.5" -> 3".








Straight to the YR advance canon (my first purchase? I think).
I went with mild steel, I'm not fussed.  Its never going to rust (what people claim).
Rather save the money for something else.










The old canon flared to accept the 3"












Pure sex the front pipe.
Those are Murray clamps on the FMIC line.













3" flex.











My old front pipe, its had a hard life.

























Andy gave it a quick polish.












Zero clearance issues, spot on work.























Love the tidy welds.

Why demise? Because something has happen to the custom valve train.
I have yet found courage to pull the head off :(





No comments:

Post a Comment