Saturday, August 2, 2014

Le Klaw Bleu - Racing Workshop Opening Soon!



I haven't had time to touch the car because of my master piece.
Been two years in the making and it finally has come to the final chapters - the fit out is just around the corner~!






It all started by installing a rolling gate and removing the old super6 fence.
In went the colour bond.
I took this change to install the fence at its new future height. I dropped the soil level by ~1ft









I also took the chance to buy this epic tool AIR NIBBLER~









These bad boys need a home, hence the soon to be workshop!






The next phase was to remove all the concrete pavers and take down the old 3x3.
Emptying it took forever!





I found evidence that a fire started in my shed WTF










I put it up on gumtree to get rid of it ASAP, little did i realise it was well sought after. I had about 10 phone calls within 10minutes.

I should have charged a carton :(






Back breaking task :(


















Then the bobcat, needed to drop the soil ~1ft + 100mm to allow for the concrete pad.
It was about 28sqm by 400/500mm down.
In the process i found my septic tank :(







Then months later, the delivery I had been waiting for







The fun started~









Did my own wiring provisions.
I want to run 3phase, 15A, CAT5 etc.














Finally after 2yrs I have got to this, the final piece.  I helped out burrowing to save money ha :)




Early morning start - 3 burrows in rotation with me and another pushing

The finish! - Dusted and secreted to a very polished/smooth finish. Often not done because of the cost & time



1 comment: