Thursday, August 14, 2014

Le Klaw Bleu - Racing Workshop Opening Soon! - Cont'd



The hard yards...digging, cutting, lifting & hammering


The Colt has been inserted! Finally it has a home.

Septic tank was too high, so I took out the lid! Tough man at work.
I caved in the lid and used the concrete as rubble down the side of the shed.

Love the Civic, wheelbarrow in the back!














I thought I should do the right thing and add a storm water drain, more trouble than I had expected.
















Then came the even harder bit, getting the ground level and paving with 600x600 slabs :(


















Time to close up the gabs with expanding foam, i injected it into all the corrugations

















And whats a shed without shelving?









So I have (HxLxD):
2000x2000x800 for the bench
2000x1800x600 for extra storage
2500x1800x800 for main storage
2500x1800x400 (on rollers) for small tools that I can move around, in & out the way







400w? light :)





< the racks were slightly too tallk, wall height is 2.4m so i cut off ~ 10cm



No comments:

Post a Comment