Monday, August 25, 2014

4Sale - Swaybar Linkage Bushes - Replacements for OEM RColt Z27AG 4056A054




Basically I was asked what linkage bush I use, because a fellow racer kept flogging the stock rubber ones.
I said I made my own years ago and still using the same urethane ones.
So I thought I would help a brother out and invest in some molds and a small batch of the goods.

What is my swaybar linkage / swaybar bush?? /sway-barstabilizer-link-rnd-z27ag.html
What did I make so long ago, 2011?? /solid-shifter-linkage-and-custom.html
The OEM part number?? /install-of-swaybar-linkage.html

My original unit from 2011 >





The ones I got made in 83A urethane.

Sway bar linkage bushes for sale - these are an 83A duro.





$80AUD for sleeved bushes (1 set available, need more sleeves made up)
$60AUD for standard (4 sets available)

For sales contact me on ayu### at gmail dot com {you should know what ### translates to}



A fellow Rcolter OEM bushes, what I guarantee everyone's will look like >>

Fun fact. The urethane that I been using, uses a TDI curative. Basically it's of a higher grade and chemically inert and UV resistant. So any grease can be used. He's the only shop licensed to pour it in Perth, WA. He makes the urethane castings for mining equipment.

I also make - Rear Suspension Bush $120AUD /rear-replacement-bushes-for-z27ag-rcolt.html



No comments:

Post a Comment