Monday, August 22, 2011

Z27AG Evo Twin Pot Pads n Rotors P1

So while pulling out the clutch i noticed i had shot through my old RDA rotors. Think it has been just under 2 years ago i added them. approx. 40,000km later, 1 skim and about 4 or 5 track days.
They stood up to a green stuff ebc pad and a A1RM pad.
I have now bought Carbotech XP8 to test out. Have only heard great things. Double the price of the A1RM.
EBC green were demolished. They over heated and cracked up. View my early posts.


http://ayu452.blogspot.com/2010/07/z27ag-brake-service.html
Actually I can't remember if I did two sets of A1RM @_@

Standard clamp to push the piston back. Master cylinder almost made it...but it over flowed @_@.
My car is on really high standard at the front.









The new running gear :) Can't wait for barbs. 60sec run?











Bit of anti squeal. A red sticky glue that goes onto the brake pad/caliper shim.


No comments:

Post a Comment