Saturday, August 27, 2011

YR-Advance - Diff Back Exhaust Tip

YR Advance hot cat back exhaust! Top quality. Pity now it all dirty and I have to clean it real good. Plus RPW hacked it up to mate it with the rest of the exhaust rather than putting a flange on it @_@
Think it cost me about 700AUD over 2 years ago.











Lucky number 70 :)

I also have the YR Advance airbox and I did use the YR advance boost solenoid (+.2bar). All great products. Pity yen is so expensive






I love the welds so hot!
Couldn't afford the titanium tip at the time.

2 comments:

  1. I loved ur posts and wat information that u issued is really very usefull for us .. thanks...............

    Back Cat Exhaust

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. our car is limited so i enjoy writing what i can to help those searching!

      Delete