Wednesday, April 15, 2015

WA Sprint Championship - Overall Results - Round 2 - 12/4/2015 - Course: Targa West - 4.40km

WA Sprint Championship - Overall Results - Round 2 - 12/4/2015 - Course: Targa West - 4.40km

Ahhhh - Car went like sh!t first lap, zero throttle response for parts of the track :(
Lap 2 and 3 was a right off.  Spun off on third lap (backed off the throttle in a wet patch).
Second lap the rear wheel nuts came loose. I think I forgot to torque it.
From now on I will re-torque the wheels when they are hot.



Previous Event (Round 1) -
/wa-sprint-championship-round-1-832015.html
Another Event I dug up years ago - /mcmotorsports-track-day-endurance.html

As far as results go, my quickest lap...I was higher ranked than expected 27/71 compared to last time.
40/84.
Maybe lest big dogs were out.







Ran the 215/45 on the rear (7.5") and 225/45 up front (8.5")














Trying to keep the place tidy, its getting annoying removing and installing tires all the time.









No comments:

Post a Comment