Monday, November 11, 2013

Progess > 4G15 Oil Return Complete & 3port Installed






/an10-oil-return-lines-evo-colt-mr258477.html

Slowing tidying up the car, which will never end @_@
Got a big list to go, but I got a couple things done.

<- I really wanna cut off the old internal waste-gate and clean up the water lines. Use some banjo bolts or AN fittings.


I used some fire sleeve on the oil return, protect it from the dump pipe.
















< The 3port and the overkill industrial hoses.
I mounted it to the OEM bracket, tapped some threads on the solenoid.
I am tempted to mount it on a rubber pad to counter engine heat and vibrations.

Tapping the hose line fittings /doing-it-right-1st-time-taps-dies-must.html
Shopping for the 3port /3port-boost-solenoid-adaptronic-with.html
Cleaning the gate /turbosmart-comp-gate-40-new-116npt.html

No comments:

Post a Comment