Thursday, September 13, 2012

Widebody - Over Fenders on my Z27AG RColt








Its gonna be a fiddly job, but doable. Gotta remove guards etc


Inspired by the wide body Evoz. I need to fit my rims! Camber wasn't enough so i have gone with spacing out the fenders and ripping off the inner guards etc.

Aiming for about 20mm at the door side and tapered down to the 10-15mm around the top.
The front is hard due to the bumper clipping onto the fender :( And the bolts hold onto the headlight as well!

If you Google Evo Dave and Fender mods you will know what i mean.
And see here >>>

I have actually spaced the fender brace out to get a rough idea for now. This fender brace can be upgraded by a Ralliart Part -  RA522425R1 as seen on Minkara
Looks like i will cut the bracket connecting the fender to the fender brace.
I will make small brackets with wing nuts? So I can space it out.
Flares from http://www.topstage.com/shopping/
Ralliart Brace is half the weight.










OEM vs Ralliart








Ralliart item. I believe it comes with new screws

Fender Inner Brace RA522425R1 19,950yen(19,000yen) Right/Left set, Aluminum





1 comment:

  1. Ultra Racing side fender also a bolt on to your ride. 3 point and much cheaper

    ReplyDelete