Sunday, January 29, 2012

RColt ColtSpeed Front Lower Arm Bar Brace

Had to modify the bar as the bolts didn't line up. Expanded the holes around 2mm on each side, oval shaped. Very surprised as Japan stuff has always been spot on. I had no white paint so I used black to rust proof it.
Minkara Review














Lucky I had a 12mm hex. I didn't know it used these bolts. A rare size for most general tool kits. Best to use a half inch adapter as you require 135nm. I also added some loctite.
I don't know how to explain it.







But the bar has changed the front end characteristics. Haven't decided if its better or worse. Or I could have been day dreaming.



Model number CSD0108-017


Name Rear Member Brace Bar
Part No. CSD0108-018


But it introduced more roll? Maybe in combo with my Carbing lower brace and extra camber with hard springs it doesn't perform how it suppose to. Or just me day dreaming. Will take it out for a proper track session in a couple months.

YR Advance also other reinforcement bars Minkara Review

No comments:

Post a Comment