Thursday, December 5, 2013

Track Prep - Z27AG Goes to War II


Previous Entry: /track-prep-z27ag-goes-to-war

Actual times from the Last outing /no-limits-25042013-anzac-session.html

Long Track - 5 Laps -  Fastest was Lap 2 - 1:09.9469 - Split - 0:07.2743
Short Track - 10 Laps - Fastest was Lap 7 - 0:58.1755 - Split - 0:04.3635

This outing was far slower :( results to be posted


Completed in BOLD

Not much has changed on the car, but a lot of effort went into cleaning up a few things:
 - brake calipers - E3 rebuild 
 - new stainless lines - Evo III banjo
 - new shifter linkage
 - bluetooth Adaptronic logger display
 - transmission oil change



 - new discs & pads - 294mm
 - new oil return & oil feed for the turbo
 - 3port boost solenoid 
 - all new vacuum hoses
 - all new SS fuel lines
 - exhaust flex pipe repair & straight pipe
 - oil cooler & oil change



























































My Race Results:
/perth-honda-86-club-barbagallo-raceway.html

My last session was ages ago! /track-prep-z27ag-goes-to-war

2 comments:

  1. hello my friend

    I discovered a new blog page and have very useful information.

    I ask you to ask you questions.

    How can I reach you. Can you give the contact address?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just comment on my blog. I will see it
      Thanks

      Delete