Friday, July 9, 2010

HTC Desire

I am a simple man when it comes to phones...I have been using my Samsung i450 for two years now...What a great little phone especially with a 3.5mm jack and FM tuner>>>
I lost the back cover just over 6months ago, it is really falling apart and occasionally it freezes.
I am not the most gentle of people when it comes to phones, it has taken some mighty drops!
My work phone was a 6210 classic (I think), what a crap little phone...Just over a year the mic/speaker plays up @_@
18 months later my boss allowed me to get a new phone from Telstra ^_^
Looked at the X10, was very happy with it but it was very expensive and Sony had not released the new OS.  It still uses ver1.6 Android (should be updated in Q4 2010)...
It was good but not as smooth has the 2.1 on the HTC Desire
I didn't want a touch screen phone as I was well adapted to the standard keypad.
Oh and I hate Iphone! Hence didn't even waste my time to look at it.  I think everyone is brainwashed and I can't stand it.
So I gave the HTC Desire ago...it's not bad as a daily work phone, bigger than what I am use to and battery life isn't that crash hot...within 2 days I was over the app store, so now it just a normal phone...I use it for work email exchange, sms, phone calls,the occasional internet browsing and facebook photo uploads...
I was bored with the look of it so I bought a gelaskin >>> absolutely brilliant...I love the art works provided, lots of choices.  They are cheap and thick 3M material!! Protecting the phone and adding wicked customisation that no one has.
Purchased via paypal couldn't have been easier and very fast delivery.
See my pics here >>>

No comments:

Post a Comment